中文 | English | 日本語
To all Rep Offices/Companies,
Recently, Shanghai Municipal Public Housing Fund Administration Committee has issued “Circular on the Contribution Base and the Upper and Lower Limit of Public Housing Fund of 2010” [Hu Gong Ji Jing Guan Wei Hui (2010) No.3]. We hereby forward to you the document.
The Circular settles several issues as followed:
- The contribution base of housing fund of 2010 shall be settled according to employee’s average monthly salary of 2009. For those who took their first job or joined the company after Jan. 1st, 2010, the contribution base shall be settled according to the salary of the second month or the average monthly salary actually paid after starting to work.
- The contribution rate of housing fund is 7% for both the employees and companies in 2010. For companies which pay supplementary housing fund, the contribution rate of the supplementary fund shall be between 1% and 8% (positive integers only) for both sides.
- The upper limit of the housing fund contribution is RMB 1498 Yuan and the lower limit is RMB 134 Yuan in 2010.
- Employees shall be informed of the results within one month after the company has settled the housing fund premium.
- Other issues concerning the declaration and approval of the new contribution base.
If you need the document concerning the contribution base and rate of housing fund of 2010, please check and download what you need on www.shgjj.com or www.efesco.com.
From now on, SFSC starts to accept the declaration of the contribution base of housing fund of 2010 from all companies. Please settle the new contribution base of all the Chinese employees, fill in the declaration form and chop with an official seal of your company according to the rules (Information Confirmation Form on Social Insurances needed for clients with independent account of housing fund contribution). The deadline of declaration is July 15th. After July 15th, SFSC will declare the new contribution base to Shanghai Municipal Public Housing Fund Administration Center.
Should you need the Chinese or Japanese version of the above notice, please visit our website as followed www.efesco.com.
Your kind cooperation is highly appreciated.
Shanghai Foreign Service Co., Ltd.
June 22nd, 2010